Smaply Capture helps you digitize pen and paper journey maps. Here comes a short introduction how it works.
- What is Smaply Capture?
- How do I use Smaply Capture?
- Where do I find my QR code?
What is Smaply Capture?
Smaply Capture allows you to quickly digitize pen and paper journey maps with Smaply. Hence, you save time and effort for manual work and can immediately continue working on your insights in a digital environment, share it with your team or present it to others.
How do I use Smaply Capture?
Run your workshop
You can use Smaply Capture in two cases: either you have run a pen and paper workshop and have a journey map on your office wall; or you have a digitized journey map on digital tool and would like to give it a professional look. Smaply Capture works in both cases.
Activate Smaply Capture
- Go to the Project Overview of the project to which you'd like to add the journey map to.
- Activate the Smaply Capture feature for the respective project.
- Download the Smaply Capture mobile app from the app store.
Capture your journey map
- Open the Smaply Capture mobile app.
- Press the plus button and take a photo of your journey map.
- Smaply Capture will screen your map. You can edit contents along the way.
- Scan the QR code from your project overview.
- Smaply Capture feeds a digitized version of your journey map into Smaply. You find the journey map on the journey map library of the chosen project.
Where do I find my QR code?
You get your QR code in the project overview in your Smaply account. Please activate the Smaply Capture feature there to have Smaply generate your QR code.